I am excited to announce the opening of Call for Topics for the Cloud Identity Summit, June 19-22, 2017 in Chicago.
Expect another incredible set of presentations, thought-provoking sessions, networking, industry-leading exhibitors, family-friendly activities and tons of fun, but for now I'd like you to consider registering for CIS and presenting your experiences. Given all that is going on around us with big data, AI and analytics, this year's theme is Intelligent Identity.
2017 Call for Papers: Submit a Topic
CIS sessions will showcase new advancements, use cases and ideas that identity technology benefits. CIOs, CISOs and experts in identity, cloud, security and mobile technologies along with business owners driving identity-enabled digital transformation and customer identity projects are encouraged to submit presentations around the following topics:
- Role of Identity and Security in Digital Transformation
- Contextual Security and Continuous Authentication
- Strong Authentication and Biometrics
- Emerging Alternative Identity Infrastructures like Blockchain Identity
- Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
- Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security and Best Practice for Identity and the Connected Thing/Device (IoT)
- Modern Identity Architecture and Standards
- Identity Policy, Privacy and Governance
- Improving the End User and Customer / Consumer Experience
- And topics of general interest to the digital identity and security community
If you have another idea not on this list, feel free to submit it. The deadline for proposals is January 6, 2017.
Need a little inspiration? Check out the CIS YouTube channel with all of the presentations from last year.
Expect to hear much about the CIS 2017 over the coming weeks.