When you look at the headlines today, it's obvious that a username and password are not enough to protect access to applications. PingID™ multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a cloud-based strong authentication solution that enables users to authenticate to applications using multiple factors. It balances the ease of use needed by end users with the control and security needed by IT administrators. With PingID MFA, you get:
- Strong authentication to legacy and cloud applications using a mobile app.
- Out-of-the-box integration with the PingOne® cloud and PingFederate® server.
- Support for VPN servers using the RADIUS protocol.
- Ability for users to authenticate with the Apple Watch.
- Biometrics support on select Apple and Samsung devices.
- Offline support using one-time passcodes.
- Hardtoken support with YubiKey.