I'm beyond excited to host IDLive 2023, our 11th annual user conference in May! And this year promises to be among our best! We'll hear from global customers who are using ForgeRock to outcompete with identity; partners sharing how they are helping customers to make this happen; and ForgeRock experts revealing next generation identity innovation, best practices and education to help users optimize our powerful technology platform.
In that spirit, we look forward to bringing customers on stage during IDLive to learn from their successes and innovations across a variety of industries. You'll hear from leaders in financial services, telco, healthcare, education, and more.
I am also extremely excited to be launching a new partner program to provide a comprehensive set of benefits that will drive growth and help ForgeRock partners deliver remarkable customer experiences! The program will take our existing program and scale it to new heights, allowing ForgeRock's partners to evolve and expand their identity capabilities into areas like governance and passwordless for both CIAM and workforce use cases.
All of ForgeRock's innovations and programs are designed specifically for customer and partner needs - solutions and programs to help them grow their business, transform the way they work and maintain simple and safe digital experiences that engage their users online. Highlighted below are a few of the updates we are announcing at IDLive 2023 and a preview of what you can expect to hear from our featured customer presentations.
Our product strategy continues to adhere to our mandate of "serving the needs of the large enterprise." We'll be sharing advancements we're making across our comprehensive platform in areas like passwordless, registration and governance, and providing our view into how decentralized identity will shape the future of online experiences for everyone.
We know these ongoing improvements to our identity platform, alongside the stories you're going to hear from our impressive lineup of customers, are going to help everyone accelerate their digital identity strategies this year. Don't miss insights from:
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., Managing Director, Head of Payments Engineering, Architecture and APIs Jack Gibson, FedEx SVP Anthony Norris and Navy Federal Credit Union AVP Clint Hardison who will join our CEO Fran Rosch on stage to discuss industry trends and challenges.
- People Corp. VP of Enterprise Information Security at People Corporation Colin McDonald and Director, Enterprise Architect Julious Nelson will discuss how ForgeRock Identity Cloud is helping the organization to establish one identity platform after many acquisitions in order to deliver optional service to millions of customers.
- Rolf Hausammann, Head of Identity and Access Management at Swisscom AG will discuss how one of the world's largest telco providers is leveraging identity to reduce costs and improve service to employees, customers and partners.
- Hasan Jafri, Vice President Platform Engineering & Common Services and Phil Beauchamp, Director of Identity Platforms, both of TELUS, will share how the power of ForgeRock Identity Cloud is helping the organization establish one identity platform for dozens of brands to better serve its 18 million customers.
- Nasim Hasari, Director of Identity and Access Management at York University, will reveal how the institution is using identity to improve service to workers and customers using ForgeRock's low-code, no-code Intelligent Access, also called "trees," to customize user experiences.
I guarantee you'll leave knowing more about how to go passwordless, how to make compliance a breeze with our AI-powered governance solution, and how to get a head start on building decentralized identity into your digital strategy.
In addition to this packed agenda of identity inspirations and innovations, we are also planning some fun activities to give attendees a little taste of the incredible city of Austin, TX. Join us next week and register for IDLive today!