We no longer live in a world where security is defined by a brick-and-mortar environment that’s wrapped with a firewall. Users have moved beyond the confines of traditional security, accessing applications and data on the network and in the cloud, from multiple devices and locations.
To ensure trusted and secure interactions in this new world, enterprises must embrace security with identity at its core. Through Identity Defined Security, enterprises no longer need to focus on keeping the bad guys out. Instead, by enabling the right people access to the right things, identity is the new perimeter. Enterprises can empower their workforce, partners and customers with a fluid and secure experience, on any device and from anywhere.
Table of Contents:
- Times Have Changed. So Should Security.
- Securing this New World with Identity Defined Security
- Secure Enterprise Access for Your Workforce
- Securing and Streamlining Your Partner Ecosystem
- Delivering a Fluid and Secure Customer Experience
- Creating Dynamic Access Control