Additional Information for EEA, Swiss and UK Residents
Information about Ping Identity
This notice is being provided by Ping Identity Corporation and its EEA, Swiss and UK affiliates.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202 USA
Ping Identity Corporation is based in the United States. Our representative in the UK is:
Ping Identity UK Limited
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at email@example.com
The Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing, including Legitimate Interests
- To fulfill a contract with you or with your company (including providing support and service);
- For closely-related purposes, such as payment processing, account management, contract management, website administration, business continuity and disaster recovery, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance; and
- With your consent (or provided you have not objected, as may be applicable), to respond to requests for information and to provide you with marketing communications.
We may also process your Personal Information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that such processing shall not outweigh your rights and freedoms. In particular, we may process your Personal Information as needed to:
- Provided you have not objected, send you our own marketing materials;
- Protect you, Ping Identity or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud);
- Comply with the laws that are applicable to us around the world,
- Enable or administer our business, such as for quality control, analytics, consolidated reporting, and product development;
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions; and
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
We may use analytics for product development purposes, such as to understand product usage, or for security purposes, such as to identify unauthorized login attempts. We will not make automated decisions about you that may significantly affect you, unless (1) the decision is necessary as part of a contract that we have with you, (2) we have your explicit consent, or (3) we are required by law to use the technology.
When You Are Required to Provide Personal Information to Ping Identity
In most cases, you are not required by law to provide any Personal Information to Ping Identity. You are required to provide certain Personal Information to enable us to enter into a contract with you, so that you can use our products and services. Our registration forms indicate which data elements are required for our contracts. If you do not provide these data elements, we cannot do business with you.
Ping Identity also respects your rights to access, correct and request erasure or restriction of your Personal Information as required by law. This means:
- You generally have a right to know whether Ping Identity maintains your Personal Information. If we do, you have the right to request a copy (subject to the rights of others), which may be provided in a portable format.
- If your information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information. If we are processing your Personal Information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You may ask us to delete or restrict your Personal Information.
You can exercise your rights by visiting Your Privacy Choices.
If you believe that we have processed your Personal Information inappropriately, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not resolve your complaint, you can also contact our data protection officer or your data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence.
As noted in the Ping Identity Privacy Statement, your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored at or processed in the United States and other countries which may not have equivalent privacy or data protection laws.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as the information is needed for the purposes set forth in Section 3 above and for any additional period that may be required or permitted by law. You may request that we delete your Personal Information by exercising Your Privacy Choices. Unless we have a compelling interest in retaining your information, it will be deleted it within 30 days of your request.