The Cloud Identity Summit is just around the corner; it's truly one of my favorite times of the year. As the manager of Ping's social media program, I'm very excited to invite you to participate in the #cloudidsummit Tweet Jam. We've done these for a few years now and each year gets bigger and better.
If you have joined one of the CIS Tweet Jams in the past, I don't have to sell you. If you haven't, and it's your first time, I can pretty much guarantee a good time.
The Jams provide a great opportunity to join the conversation before you get to the show. It's a collection of identity thoughts leaders, industry analysts, Ping employees, customers, partners and friends - all determined to learn something, have a laugh, and make fun of blockchain or any of the other 'next big things' that dominate our attention.
This year's hour-long Tweet Jam is set for Wednesday, April 19th at 2pm EST.
Andrew Hindle, CIS Content Chair recently announced the questions that will be discussed, but you can find them here for convenience.
1. Blockchain promises to be the single biggest ___________ of modern era.
2. Describe the worst IoT idea and argue why. Pictures welcome!
3. How do companies need to prepare for new regulations such as PSD2, GDPR and Open Banking?
4. What digital identity trend are you most excited about right now?
5. What's the most interesting identity angle to the AI story? How are authentication expectations evolving?
6. Will my self-driving car need it's own identity? Why?
7. What do enterprises need to do to balance privacy and security?
8. What's the biggest way to get consumers to protect their digital identity?
I hope you'll make time to join the fun. Also, please follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our blogs so you'll always be up to date on everything Ping has to offer.
About CIS: The Cloud Identity Summit was founded by Ping Identity in 2010 with support from industry leaders to bring together the brightest minds across the identity and security industry. Today the event is recognized as the world's premier identity industry conference and includes tracks from industry thought leaders, CIOs, executives and practitioners. Cloud Identity Summit serves as a multi-year roadmap to deploy solutions that are here today and built for the future.