You may have heard the chatter, @CloudIDSummit announced the annual CIS Tweet Jam scheduled for Thursday April 14th at 3pm ET. It'll cover the R/evolution of Security--how the worlds of digital identity and security are coming together to provide secure, convenient and cost-effective services across multiple channels. The lively dialogue will also act as a preview to upcoming sessions at Cloud Identity Summit (CIS) on June 6-9 in New Orleans, LA. For more insight, see the featured questions below.
Register Now for the Cloud Identity Summit 2016, June 6-9, in New Orleans, LA here.
The #CISNOLA Tweet Jam will once again be moderated by Elinor Mills (@elinormills), and we welcome both CIS attendees and interested participants alike to join the session. The discussion will primarily revolve around these questions:
- Is security about keeping people out and identity about letting people in?
- What do you think is the most important identity trend today?
- Are you seeing widespread use of MFA? If so, where and why?
- With the Apple and FBI controversy in mind, what questions arise in regards to identity and security? How will this affect trust, technology and policy for vendors?
- Blockchain: Is it overhyped or is it a key solution for identity in the future? If it's a key solution, how so?
- What new standards or technologies are you most excited about for the next two years? How about five years?
Don't be surprised if a question gets skipped due to time constraints. Other questions might also pop up as part of the conversation!
To access the discussion, please follow #CISNOLA on Twitter during the allotted discussion time. For more information, participation guidelines and general background information, check out the previous blog post.
We anticipate a lively and informative chat and hope you will be able to jump in on the fun!