Ping Identity Announces 2010 Cloud Identity Summit
Join change leaders, security, cloud and identity experts in Keystone, Colorado to shape the new era of Identity-Aware Security & Cloud Computing
DENVER, Colo. — March 10, 2010 — Ping Identity today announced open registration and a full lineup of sessions and speakers for the 2010 Cloud Identity Summit. Change leaders, visionaries, architects and business owners will converge at Colorado’s Keystone Resort July 20-22, 2010, to forge a new era of cloud security via identity.
As the ecosystem develops in cloud computing, security emerges as the primary issue impeding widespread adoption. When companies evaluate the risks and opportunities, Internet identity surfaces as the central component for enabling secure access to services of the Cloud.
At the Cloud Identity Summit, industry leaders will share their thoughts and plans for identity and security in the Cloud. No other event will provide more insight into the converging worlds of identity management and cloud security as the Cloud Identity Summit. Join other change leaders in three full days of workshops, vision, architecture and implementation presentations as well as hands-on demos showcasing the standards, trends and the role of identity in securing and harnessing the Cloud.
Cloud Identity and Security Visionary Speakers:
Pre-conference Technology Workshops:
- Cloud Security Alliance Executive Director Jim Reavis
- Google Security Product Manager Eric Sachs
- Microsoft Technology Fellow, Cloud Identity and Access, John Shewchuk
- PayPal Senior Director of Identity Services Andrew Nash
- SafeNet Chief Technology Officer Russell Dietz
- SuccessFactors Vice President of Cloud Computing Tom Fisher
- Cloud Security 101 with Arctec Group Managing Principal Gunnar Peterson
- Implementing SAML for SaaS Single Sign-On with Ping Identity Solutions Architect Ian Barnett
- Implementing OpenID & OAuth for Consumer Identity with Google’s Open Web Advocate Chris Messina and Google’s Social Web Engineer Joseph Smarr
- Implementing XAMCL & Authorization for Cloud Computing with Axiomatics Americas Division President Gerry Gebel
The Cloud Identity Summit is sponsored by Ping Identity and SafeNet. Visit www.cloudidentitysummit.com
for more information and to register for the event.
About Ping Identity Corporation
Ping Identity is the market leader in Internet Identity Security, delivering on-premise software and on-demand services for Internet Single Sign-On (SSO), Identity-Enabled Web Services and Internet User Account Management. More than 400 enterprises, government agencies, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendors and online service providers worldwide rely on Ping Identity to streamline application access, reduce administrative costs, generate additional revenue and improve security. Visit www.pingidentity.com for additional information.
Ping Identity Corporation
303.468.2884 (Direct) – 303.913.1650 (Mobile)
Follow Us on Twitter: